First I want to say congrats to you and your family on your engagement. It is very exciting news for everyone, I am sure!!! I got married in 2012, and I have been doing wedding photography since 2003, so I understand both sides of the camera.
I believe in a fun, relaxed, family-style atmosphere. My clients are now family friends who I continue to remain in close contact with.
I am committed, I believe in what I do, and I have a passion for what I do so much, I offer a free standard photo session every year for life for all our couples. Several have started out with baby pictures, and now are onto family photos.
What sets me apart:
· I offer a self-contained photo booth so you can capture the fun and silly guest memories at the reception. Your guests receive a fun photo of themselves as a wedding favor, and you receive a photo of them to remember what a great time was had by all.
. I include you in everything I do. I give you options or ask your opinion. This is your day and I want you to be happy. I don't tell you how your day is going to go, I ask.
· With the DVD, you receive ALL of your images, light and color corrected. I believe every image is important to you, so I give them ALL to you!
· When you purchase a wedding album from us, you are involved in the whole process. You pick out what images you want in your album, you help choose the style/design you want, and you get to preview the album and make changes before it is printed.
I am based out of Cedar Rapids, and continue to do several weddings each year throughout the area, surrounding states, and destination weddings as well.
My wedding service base package includes:
· Personal consultation to speak to you, learn about you, and customize our services to you.
· The Engagement Session (or $25 photo coupon if not needed)
· I usually try and attend the rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner (if availability allows) to meet the minister, family and friends. It allows me an opportunity to see how your day is planned and get to know everyone a little bit more.
· All-day coverage of the wedding, including the getting ready shots
· Coverage of the reception (as long as the traditional events are planned).
· 12-hour time limit generally
· Pictures are posted for online viewing and ordering for 90 days, password protected. Pictures ordered are touched up before prints are created.
· A lifetime worth of portraits. A free portrait session every year or a $75 credit towards a specialty session (see options below) every year.
If needed, deposits can be broken into a few smaller deposit payments. Custom packages and add-ons are available; the possibilities are endless - please ask for details.
I would love to work with you on the details of your amazing day. As you will see, and our past couples can attest to, I am very flexible and do whatever I can to help you and your family out on your amazing day. This includes helping with the planning, ideas, tips, or suggestions, to whatever it takes to make sure your amazing day goes off the way you envision it.
Wedding packages - Including the engagement session, starting at $1250.00
Photo DVD - All images edited for lighting and color on dvd - starting at $500.00
Photo booth - Starting at $300 an hour or 3 hours for $750.00
All 3 above, $2250.00